Here we go again ninjas:) Today I want to talk about another good DeWalt tool and that is the DeWalt DCD771C2 20V Max Cordless Drill Driver Kit.
Of course, as you could have already seen from the title … this one comes as a kit. Below there is a list of what’s included in the kit.
The DCD771C2 drill and driver kit is an embodiment of perfection in power tool design and manufacture. DeWalt has a long-standing tradition of making compact, structurally strong tools capable of handling most drilling and driving tasks.
This cordless, 20-volt lithium-ion powered compact drill kit is made of durable and sturdy materials and should be ideal for most drilling jobs at home and in light construction projects.
What’s In The DeWalt DCD771C2 Kit?
The DeWalt DCD771C2 kit comes with:
- A high-performance drill/driver that provides sufficient torque and speed for driving screws and drilling holes.
- A charging module.
- Two 20 Volt Batteries capable of fast-charging and,
- A carrying bag.
Compare DeWalt DCD771c2 VS DCD777c2 VS DCD791d2
DeWalt has been a household name in the professional construction, DIY repairs, and maintenance scene for many years now. The brand has built a reputation for manufacturing perhaps what can only be described as the best in the business.
Let's check out why I believe the DeWalt DCD771C2 20V Max Cordless Drill Driver Kit is a good toolkit...
Features of the DeWalt DCD771C2
The driver/driver is fitted with a high-performance motor that gets your drilling and driving jobs done seamlessly. Thanks to an impressive 300 watts of power and more torque and speed than you would need, this compact drill driver is the perfect tool for DIY repairs and maintenance.
This drill driver boasts a manageable weight of just under 3.6 pounds. This allows you to execute projects without the tool tiring out your arm.
The tool also features an ergonomic design which makes it perfect for working in tightly confined spaces.
The drill is equipped with two-speed transmission settings that deliver two-speed levels that are suitable for different types of tasks. High-speed settings (450 to 1500rpm) are optimized for drilling holes.
The max RPM is 1500 which is achieved under zero load conditions. The slow speed setting (0 to 450 RPM) is optimized to deliver immense torque for driving screws. At 0 to 450 RPM, the tool prevents the user from invariably stripping screws or failing to remove the screws properly.
This driver, like most power tools, comes accompanied with two 20Volt Max Lithium-ion batteries. The batteries make possible the use of the drill driver without the need to connect to an external power source.
The drill has an in-built reverse mode like most DeWalt drivers and drills. This tool has a reverse, forward and lock modes. The reverse function similarly works as well as you would expect.
The drill driver has an LED light that is placed above the trigger position. The LED light is small but bright enough to illuminate the area you are driving or drilling. The light automatically turns off 20 seconds after trigger release.
DeWalt DCD771C2 20V Max Cordless Drill Driver Kit Review Video
DCD771 User Manual
You can always find more in-depth information about this tool by checking out the DCD771 driver user manual HERE.
Here Are Some Pros And Cons About The DeWalt DCD771C2
<<< Do You think you'll be better of having an impact drill rather than a normal drill? Click Here to read my other article where I talk about the difference between an Impact Driver and a Regular Drill >>>
- Many people seemed to love what this sturdy and powerful drill driver is capable of. It has been cited as the best tool for DIY enthusiasts, weekend warriors, and individuals who don't want to sacrifice power for handling and convenience. With that said, this compact driver/drill kit pretty much fits the bill for crafting projects, repairs and home maintenance tasks.
- Most people loved the ergonomics and comfortable grip of the tool. Being able to work with a drill driver in tight spaces is a big defining factor.
- In my findings, the tool’s charging system's temperature restrictions have left a segment of users quite unhappy. Both the battery and the charger fall in the 65-75F range.
- The stock battery doesn't last as long as one would hope. Consumers seemed to prefer a stock battery that lasted a bit longer.
- The consumers complained about the carrying bag not being made out of the best quality material.
To be honest, this tool is quite good, as you would expect from a DeWalt tool of course.
The DeWalt DCD771C2 has a high rating on Amazon after over 2800 customer reviews. This is no small feat considering the tool is rated Amazon’s choice for cordless tools.
Built out of solid steel, you don’t have to worry about the drill driver coming apart after prolonged use. The tool also comes with a 3-year limited warranty and is a certified workhorse.
With this drill driver, you can look forward to frustration-free projects and loads of power for your various maintenance, crafting, and repair needs.