How’s it going DIY ninjas and construction PROS? I hope you guys are busy doing lots of DIY or taking lots of contracts if you’re a PRO. I’m back with another post.
And in today’s article, we’ll be discussing what are some of the best work boots for people with flat feet.
As you probably already know, this condition affects quite a large number of people and while it may not sound bad on paper, the truth is, over extended periods of time the pain and discomfort become unbearable.
I talked to a few close friends from work because I knew they have some problems with their boots. And they’ve told me, without a reliable pair of safety boots, your work days on a construction site, factory or machine shop would suck.
But not to worry, I’ve put together a review of the top three best work boots for people with flat feet.
First things first.
If you don’t suffer from this disease (*lucky you) and you’re just surfing the net maybe to buy a present for someone you love that DOES suffer from this, here are 2-3 things you should know about the flat fleet condition.
How does the condition come about?
Flat feet occur when the entire soles of your feet touch the floor when standing up. For most people, the condition arises from an early age when the arches of the feet for whatever reason fail to develop. And for others, it can be caused by injuries brought on by standing on hard surfaces for extended periods of time and the age factor.
For construction site workers, bakers or factory workers to name a few, spending long hours on hard concrete surfaces is a huge problem.
One that requires special work boots!
But before we get to the boots, let me share with you this awesome video I’ve found on Youtube about…
- 1 How To Improve Your Flat Feet Condition
- 2 Compare These 3 Safety Boots For People With Flat Feet
- 3 ★ REVIEWS: Best Work Boots For Flat Feet Condition ★
- 4 Let’s Wrap it up! What do YOU think is the best safety boot for flat foot condition?
How To Improve Your Flat Feet Condition
You can always try to use some flat feet insoles if you don’t have the budget for a new pair of safety boots. Try these ones from Amazon.
But for now, let’s carry on looking at some great work boots I’ve selected for you!
Compare These 3 Safety Boots For People With Flat Feet
Caterpillar Diagnostic Safety Work Boot
|See More On Amazon|
Wolverine Buccaneer Comfy Work Boot
|See More On Amazon|
Irish Setter Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boot
|See More On Amazon|
That’s perfectly fine…
…If you are still on the fence and want a bit more information, let me tell a little bit more about each one of these three great work boots!
Here we go…
★ REVIEWS: Best Work Boots For Flat Feet Condition ★
1 Caterpillar Diagnostic: Great Winter Boots For Flat Feet
This boot’s not only very comfortable but will keep you warm as well in those cold days having 200 grams of thermal insulation. The Gel Technology insole will adapt to your feet to help you forget that you have flat feet. But there’s much more about this boot…TONS of features that will make you happy to go to work (even though most of us don’t like to work LOL). Before you make a decision though, click below to check out price and owners reviews!
For years now, Caterpillar has been a brand associated with excellence, an unwavering commitment to building high-quality and reliable equipment.
In this case, it is my honest opinion Caterpillar brought forth the best pair of work boots for people with flat feet. Not to sound like a fanboy but I’ll give credit where its due. Most of the boots that I personally buy for my day to day job on Construction, it’s from Caterpillar.
The boots are designed to complement the natural movement of your feet which means eliminating all discomfort and pain associated with flat feet.
Caterpillar’s proprietary ERGO comfort system is designed to be anatomically correct which enhances your overall stability, and comfort.
Unlike most boots with a simple flat profile and a “generic tough” look, these boots incorporate contours which easily support and distribute your entire body weight.
For people with flat feet, this means more productive and comfortable work days. (You don’t have to be in constant agony wondering when your shift will end so you can clock out.)
Caterpillar promises these boots will keep your feet warm and toasty even in cold and wet conditions.
A great alternative for this Caterpillar boot could be the Timberland pro men’s pitboss 6 Inch. (The link will take you to Amazon)
Equipped with 200 grams of thermal insulation and a nylon mesh lining, the boots remain dry and a waterproof all through. They are also made out of high-quality full-grain leather that is also waterproofed.
I’ve heard from some colleagues on site that these could be good boots for workers with diabetes as well.
Consumer impressions on these Caterpillar work boot
- As far as safety goes, the boots are equipped with a standard steel toe box capable of withstanding immense forces from falling items. The toe box is big enough to allow an extra pair of socks with enough wiggle room left.
- This pair of work boots have a removable, perforated EVA gel insole designed to cushion your feet from impact and hard surfaces which is a common problem with flat feet. The tough, high-performance, slip-resistant rubber out-sole takes the guessing out of each step you take.
- An ERGO comfort system and Flexion are designed to gently complement your feet’s natural movements. This means your feet and overall self will be less fatigued at the end of the day. The boots will feel quite as good at the end of a long workday as they did when you first put them on in the morning.
- The boots have a PU mold mid-sole which to a good extent works against piercing injuries and keeps the whole assembly stiff. There’s also the inclusion of fully breathable lining materials which helps keep your feet dry and fresh.
- The shoes offer protection against electrical hazards and retain traction on wet or oily surfaces.
- This boot weighs a hefty four pounds which can impact your productivity, especially where a lot of movement is involved.
*** Don’t forget that YOU must check for yourself what people are saying about these top boots. Click here to see what 900 PLUS owners are saying about these boots!
2 Wolverine Buccaneer Men & Women’s Boots For Flat Fleet
- ☛ Runner Up: Comfortable & Stylish
The perfect boot for delivery drivers and people working in warehouses, labs, and similar places. I do not recommend it for harsh environments like construction sites for example. It’s not that rugged. But it’s a great looking work boot and most importantly it’s comfortable for you guys with flat feet. You must check it out. Top features and almost 500 reviews on Amazon. Click now below to find out price and owners reviews!
People with flat feet need one thing, sturdy reliable footwear with impressive protective and comfort features.
Wolverine Buccaneer work boots achieve exactly that; superior levels of comfort and tough, durable protection.
Whether on the job or simply hiking, these good work boots redefine versatility. Made from full grain high-quality leather, these safety work boots are waterproofed to keep your feet dry in any environment.
The tough rubber outsole keeps you safe from slipping and possibly injuring yourself in wet or oily surfaces.
As you would expect from a work boot, these Wolverines have a steel toe box in compliance with international safety standards. The best part, however, is the addition of a removable, fully cushioned footbed which is coupled with a contour welt construction.
Together, these features make the Wolverine W04821 the right work boot for people with flat feet. Taking the pain and discomfort out of the equation means you can work longer hours in comfort and be more productive.
The breathable mesh lining helps keep your feet dry and fresh even over extended periods.
Consumer impressions on the Wolverine steel-toe boot
- Immediately you put on these Wolverine boots, you will be amazed at how light they feel. Coupled with the cushioned footbed and a contoured profile, your work days are about to be a good deal more exciting. Come back home with the same energy you left within the morning.
- The boots feature a standard steel toe box that despite the boot’s lightweight built, can stand up to 200 joules of impact force from falling equipment and keep your toes and feet safe.
- The tough rubber sole has anti-slip tread patterns that hold up to wet, oily or even snowy conditions.
- It was thoughtful of the manufacturer to include a thick cushion layer and a contoured insole profile. These features are come in handy to people with flat feet.
- This safety boot has a general tough rugged look to them and the waterproof full grain leather completes the narrative of a versatile work boot.
- It is unclear whether the work boots offer any form of protection from electrostatic charge. Despite the soles being great quality rubber, there’s not much to prove you can safely work in these boots around live exposed circuits.
- No steel toe cap protection.
*** BEWARE, always read reviews before buying your boots. Click here for owners opinions on Amazon.
3 Irish Setter: Best Work Boots For Knee And Back Pain
Yes, this boot has the best ratings on Amazon. (from the 3 in my list). There’s no wonder! These guys have used TOP quality materials to build this boot. Having in mind only 1 thing: YOU. With tonnes of amazing SAFETY features like non-slip soles, king toe box, resistant to oil, diesel, and similar chemicals … it’s a very rugged work boot. Very light and amazingly comfortable. Not expensive at all! You should definitely check out the reviews section on Amazon for opinions. Click below!
These Irish Setter work boots are specially designed to offer people with flat feet superior comfort and practicality.
For a work boot that already features excellent durability, advanced anti-slip technology, and tough reliable protection, the focus on comfort is a welcome concept.
The boots have a rugged design with pleasing aesthetics and would be suitable for a variety of environments ranging from factories, construction sites, farms, bakeries and more.
Being work boots, they feature a standard steel toe box capable of protecting you against impact forces from heavy falling objects.
These guys at “Irish” threw in a super comfortable removable polyurethane footbed. Their foot-hugging insoles ease discomfort and pain that often accompanies long work hours in people who have flat feet.
The tough outer sole is made out of durable rubber and features superior traction making it suitable for pretty much any surface you might be working on. The manufacturer markets the work boots as “all weather” which is an added advantage.
Most rugged all-weather boots in this class compromise comfort for durability but not the Irish Setter 836246. These boots prove you can have your cake and eat it.
Consumer impressions about these Irish steel toed boots
- This pair of work boots feature inbuilt electrical hazard protection. The sole and heel portions of these boots are designed to dampen electrostatic charge you may come into contact with on the outsole. This provides a secondary layer of protection making the boots safe for working in environments with exposed electrical circuits.
- They feature a large steel toe box which other than providing reliable protection from falling objects, is roomy enough to allow you to wiggle your toes around thereby encouraging better circulation. If you are like me, you will appreciate the fact that these boots allow you to fit in an extra pair of socks or those thick super comfy gel insoles you came across on Amazon.
- Made out of full grain high-quality leather, the boots look really good. The leather has a waterproof finish and a lace-up closure which allows you to wear the boots as tight as you like.
- The outer sole is made out of rubber which isn’t in itself a problem. The lack of a steel midsole plate means that nails or other piercing objects will go right through the outer sole and cause serious injuries. In retrospect, the boots have thick soles but that doesn’t necessarily assure you of pierce protection.
*** Are these really that good? I believe they are. But feel free to check out what people are saying on Amazon about these boots.!
Let’s Wrap it up! What do YOU think is the best safety boot for flat foot condition?
All the work boots in this category are focused on giving you the utmost levels of comfort, arch support, safety, and protection.
All these 3 top work boots for flat feet discussed on this list have rightly earned their place by packing unique features that provide the best possible user experience to people with flat feet.
The Irish Setter Men’s Steel Toe Work Boot offers superior craftsmanship and protection with a specific focus on alleviating pain and discomfort from flat feet. The Wolverine Men’s Buccaneer Work Boot introduces a whole new dynamic that blends tough and durable with lightweight and super comfortable.
I totally think that they absolutely nailed it on this pair of work boots without any compromises on safety or comfort.
However, someone has to take first place. And in my opinion, the best work boots for flat feet are the Caterpillar Diagnostic waterproof steel-Toe work boots. These boots bring to the table unmatched safety and comfort features.
CAT clearly went above and beyond on the design and managed to create the perfect work boot for people with flat feet. I have to declare these boots my top pick because they have all the bases covered…whether on electrical protection, impact protection or arch support.
It’s all very well put together to give you the best safety and the most comfort!
Let me know ninjas if this was helpful. I’d love to hear from you if you are suffering from this condition, what is your choice. Are you using another type of boots of comfortable shoes for your daily work? Share with the community which ones they are. We all learn from each other!
So thanks for reading and until next time,
Stay Safe Ninjas And Happy DIYing 🙂